Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Club2CRD > [en] International Forum > Legal Forum

06-07-2017, 08:42   #11

Balance: 0.00$

yes good info. thanks bro
02-08-2017, 11:41   #12

Originally Posted by johnciti View Post
1. Get cards without any number on it at all. Name and Expiry date would be enough. If you are better a noob, get 100s of signature strips and print number on them and stick it. change number everytime.

2. Always keep a seperate ID, fake but almost real. Means if your driver licence number is 54865476, change it to 54685476, Name is James Bond, change it to Janes Bond. Even if you get coulght, you can say these are typo by the issuing authority, u have replaced one, but u still keep it becoz its funny! and then "I need a lawyer"

3. Keep lots of cash in wallet, When you pay with card, show off your cash, oeprator less like to suspect. Checkout operator giving u trouble, pay with cash and later return in.

4. WATCH HEIST MOVIES!

How i do it
I have wallet with all fake staff, Fake ID, Some Cash, and Cards. When I go carding, i take that wallet. I change signature stipe everytime i put new dumps. And I am old enf to know my BIN

To New Carders
Do not go for $300 swipe with new BIN. Go for $20. If $20 works, take same BIN and go for $50, worked then different card same bin n go for $120. Find a pattern. try to choose uncommon banks. and dump shops! always go for those who give refunds and cheap price. paying more than $10 for an amex is just not right!

and Remember, never be greedy, a $10 card giving u $300 is enf. Dont hope or try for 3k.

cheers
John
Amen, love what you said
10-12-2017, 22:00   #13

Good solid info right here, knowledge is power
11-12-2017, 02:32   #14

Good info but it makes me question your experience in swiping, either you're fairly new or extremely cautious . Don't push it pass $300? If someone at the reg doesn't care you can go crazy. Amounts you can go for are dictated by circumstance. Just my 2 cents tho
16-12-2017, 13:59   #15

Solid advice do you know any good dump shops besides Brian's and joker. Cuz it's hard to get on joker and Brian's keeps takin my money and only working for food and gas
17-12-2017, 03:10   #16

Jabber: stud@jabb3r.de 

what card are you using to do instore im a noob just blew mad bread trying to figure out wha cards work so far they all want a pin help please
17-12-2017, 07:33   #17

use probability with dumps find a bin same state same city if u can pick 6 from that bin if 3/6 work thats a good bin in your area rinse and repeat with different bins and remember bins can die and get region block
28-03-2018, 00:54   #18

Jabber: justthinking@fysh.in 

Hello can someone give their experience and advice with instore carding in the US. I have the local BIN's already lined up. I gonna start with self checkout gift cards I'm thinking under $100. Can I do self checkout under $100 without problems? What about larger amounts later either self checkout or at register. Do the major stores check last four, id or what? Any opinions are appreciated. I just need to get a few purchases in so I can get fake id. If I put my real info in the tracks will they have record of that?
25-04-2018, 14:15   #19

Originally Posted by JustThinking View Post
Hello can someone give their experience and advice with instore carding in the US. I have the local BIN's already lined up. I gonna start with self checkout gift cards I'm thinking under $100. Can I do self checkout under $100 without problems? What about larger amounts later either self checkout or at register. Do the major stores check last four, id or what? Any opinions are appreciated. I just need to get a few purchases in so I can get fake id. If I put my real info in the tracks will they have record of that?

#1) in 90% of the stores Credit Cards will not work to load Gift Card.. (Bank Debit Card only with PIN) ***Some still accept CC with limitations..

#2) Self Checkout? Up to date I didn't see any, other than some info online claiming that there is some that allow this..

Each store has it's own policy by location.

Not even mention Cameras in Store and on the Parking lot.. I mean, you people,

should always keep in mind Risk/Reward... Would you rob a bank for $500?

Lawyer alone will cost you 1 year worth of Gift card loads.. 8-)
12-08-2018, 17:42   #20

What do you recommend?